Friday, October 5, 2007

Releif for Eczema & Psoriasis Sufferers

For all those eczema and psoriasis sufferers, I have found an amazing product line that will help alleviate your discomfort. As these are auto immune diseases, we know that there is no cure, but we can reduce and perhaps even control flare ups. For those suffering from either unpleasant skin disorders, I am here to tell you to stop waisting your time and money on drug store prescriptions for hydro cortisone cremes. These cremes work, but only for the short term and with continued use. Once you stop applications, the problem reoccurs. Hydro cortisone is a form of a steroid, which may cause other potential health risks. Why not try a natural approach? Think out side the box...laundry products can also play a major roll in the frequency and severity of such irritations, as they contain many harsh abrasives that get caught in the fibers of your clothes. You are constantly in contact with your cloths and linen. There's no getting away from it. So for those of you with sensitive skin and struggling with either disorder you may want to consider switching your laundry products and bath soaps to a more natural, non allergenic and toxic free form.

I switched and am glad that I did. My flare ups are less frequent and not nearly as severe. In fact, my scalp is now psoriasis free!! For more information on the products that I used, email me at mmgohm@gmail.com. I'd be glad to help!

No comments: